Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Snakes and Ladders..

Crystal's B'day:

We all had a good time. There were gate-crashers, a stolen bottle and 3 threats to call the cops however the night was still fun. Lots of tears and lots of laughter and lots of memories to take away.
Crystal definitely had alot of fun and we all made sure she was happy. And Pumpkin, we kissed and I really liked it. I took 2 more after, even though one was enough to make me go 'mmm'.

The Aftermath:
So agreed, we all do stupid things and some of them need confronting by loved ones. I've apologized and it killed me inside to know things got so far.

Tricia was really mad at me. Well we did agree on certain terms and conditions for during the party and I went ahead and ignored them for selfish reasons which I was very apologetic.

What I didn't expect was another confrontation about it which just got so complicated, I couldn't breathe! Ah! A repeated beating was not needed, I already felt like shit. Infact, I still feel like shit and it's not doing me any good yet I'm still here. Me and my wall are very happy, thank you very much.

As if that wasn't bad enough, Crystal got a hoedown from one of her close friends too for something that wasn't even necessary.

This would be a 3rd attempt of people trying to split us up. So we're really close friends, deal with it already!! Pumpkin, I love you and nothing's goina change that.

On other news:
I cleaned my car today. We pay this watchman of ours to clean the car, but somehow it's never done right. Ok, tiny finger-prints are ok but how can anyone justify giagantic dry wet spots on my windows, wind-shield, side mirrors, etc.
I get very paranoid with spots on my windows and having these dried up wet spots was killing me!! So I cleaned my car. Ah!! I'm so happy.
Andre and I have always cleaned Dad's car when we was younger, and stopped for a long time. Hence this would be the first time I cleaned my own car (Toyota Corolla 2008) and it felt great!!

I feel trapped in a snakes and ladders game :|

Key words: Bitten plum, rings, bubble bath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home