Top 5 random shit....
(1) Did you know that Coconut oil has other uses apart from the stench it leaves in your hair?
If you use Coconut oil on scars, in about 2 weeks your scars will lighten and eventually go away as if nothing ever happened.
(2) When you ask someone a random question, notice how uncomfortable they get the first 3 seconds. It's really quite funny
(3) When you're extremely tired, what do you do? I sing a song verse on repeat and then make up my own lyrics using the same tune.
(4) Sometimes being a bad example is a good thing. Eg: I get pissed when people don't understand what I'm saying after I've explained it more than 3 times to 3 different attendants (sometimes more). I talk slowly, firmly and clear. If they don't get it, I ask for their manager. Trisha and Mum did that this afternoon, lol! Pretty funny story.
(5) When you're bored outta your mind do you find yourself looking for food? Sometimes is chocolate and sometimes its pasta / biryani / something meaty! :P These are times with Youtube, Facebook, and other comic sites have bored you out of your freakin' mind!
If you use Coconut oil on scars, in about 2 weeks your scars will lighten and eventually go away as if nothing ever happened.
(2) When you ask someone a random question, notice how uncomfortable they get the first 3 seconds. It's really quite funny
(3) When you're extremely tired, what do you do? I sing a song verse on repeat and then make up my own lyrics using the same tune.
(4) Sometimes being a bad example is a good thing. Eg: I get pissed when people don't understand what I'm saying after I've explained it more than 3 times to 3 different attendants (sometimes more). I talk slowly, firmly and clear. If they don't get it, I ask for their manager. Trisha and Mum did that this afternoon, lol! Pretty funny story.
(5) When you're bored outta your mind do you find yourself looking for food? Sometimes is chocolate and sometimes its pasta / biryani / something meaty! :P These are times with Youtube, Facebook, and other comic sites have bored you out of your freakin' mind!


2 Comments:
i think i could totally use the coconut advice...for the mosquitoe bites... :D thank u.
That's prolly the only good one up there :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home