The pure state of mind....
I feel like I'm back from the dead. With almost a ton of inspiration and no time to post these past couple of months, I'm left with a feeling of unusual satisfaction painted over the guilt.
We(Trisha and I) travelled to Sydney Australia for the World Youth Day 2008. There's not enough words to express the feeling of those very short 2 weeks except maybe incredible and that's where I'm going to stop. I believe that everyone who travels to WYD for the first time has different experiences, hence no matter what I tell you now and you decide to travel why might not have shared the same feelings. So I'll leave it to you to explore.
The 2 weeks back in Dubai has left me with a sour taste in my mouth constantly. It's weird, but not the good weird. I may seem like I'm doing great, but I'm honestly very negative. I love that things are different but a certain part of me knows that things aren't getting better unless I do something about it.
Colours, sounds, tastes, personalities, behaviour,feelings, merely the ambiance.. they're at a new high. I want to stay in this fixated state but I'm not sure how long it's going to last. In fact, the negativity states that it will die out eventually. Being rebellious, I don't believe that. Not if I have anything to do with it :)
Key Words: Braces, ambigrams, Flaming, creation, website
We(Trisha and I) travelled to Sydney Australia for the World Youth Day 2008. There's not enough words to express the feeling of those very short 2 weeks except maybe incredible and that's where I'm going to stop. I believe that everyone who travels to WYD for the first time has different experiences, hence no matter what I tell you now and you decide to travel why might not have shared the same feelings. So I'll leave it to you to explore.
The 2 weeks back in Dubai has left me with a sour taste in my mouth constantly. It's weird, but not the good weird. I may seem like I'm doing great, but I'm honestly very negative. I love that things are different but a certain part of me knows that things aren't getting better unless I do something about it.
Colours, sounds, tastes, personalities, behaviour,feelings, merely the ambiance.. they're at a new high. I want to stay in this fixated state but I'm not sure how long it's going to last. In fact, the negativity states that it will die out eventually. Being rebellious, I don't believe that. Not if I have anything to do with it :)
Key Words: Braces, ambigrams, Flaming, creation, website


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home