I could come up with a million different versions to this idea that I have in my head, but I'm so filled with Anger that it's just not looking the way I want it to.
He says he loves me, He says I've been amazing this past year and that I've really come up so well. But he says I have an anger problem, I don't respect the people I love or who love me and that the ego of earning whatever I do has gotten to my head.
We spoke for atleast an hour last night, and I said nothing. I accepted it. I said YES, I do have an anger problem but if I had said ONE word I would've been killed. He would have come right over and killed me.
Things were progressing. I mean, we had / have our difficulties, but we were getting past it. I thought we were working together to learn and accept we might havea difference of opinions but that doesn't mean we needed to kill each other over it, right?
I really am an understanding person, but these mind-games and threats are driving me insane. I can't do it anymore. For the first time, I couldn't cry. I first suppressed it and even while writting it out here, I'm emotional but there are no tears?
My rage has reached new profound religious levels.
I have NO idea where and what I'm going to do about it. \
I want to scream. I really want to scream. I think about suffocating myself, drowning myself, cutting my wrists or ANYTHING to releave myself of this obscurity....
He says he loves me, He says I've been amazing this past year and that I've really come up so well. But he says I have an anger problem, I don't respect the people I love or who love me and that the ego of earning whatever I do has gotten to my head.
We spoke for atleast an hour last night, and I said nothing. I accepted it. I said YES, I do have an anger problem but if I had said ONE word I would've been killed. He would have come right over and killed me.
Things were progressing. I mean, we had / have our difficulties, but we were getting past it. I thought we were working together to learn and accept we might havea difference of opinions but that doesn't mean we needed to kill each other over it, right?
I really am an understanding person, but these mind-games and threats are driving me insane. I can't do it anymore. For the first time, I couldn't cry. I first suppressed it and even while writting it out here, I'm emotional but there are no tears?
My rage has reached new profound religious levels.
I have NO idea where and what I'm going to do about it. \
I want to scream. I really want to scream. I think about suffocating myself, drowning myself, cutting my wrists or ANYTHING to releave myself of this obscurity....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home