Brain Dead, whoo hoo!
True friends are those you can depend on when you feel like you have nothing left. Best friends are those you can trust completely and be yourself knowing that they'll love you forever and would never do anything to hurt you.
Sure friends come and go, and the we learn all the valueable lessons they teach us. You know what's so ironic though? Trust is a lie, you can never know anyone. No matter how long you might "think" your friends with them, you'll never know them completely.
Im going out in a bit, and thought I'd just put something up on blog. Had a few drinks last night, and had a triff with a friend online. Was just reading back on what I was saying :S
I havent had much sleep lately, and right now all I can think of is my bed looking so bloody inviting. My stomach is craving food right now. aahh!
Great, now I feel trapped in my own body.
A few millions thoughts running through my head....
"It's a sign of weakness", he used to say," when you cry".
" You cant let anyone see you cry".
How much worse is this goina get?
How long do I say that things are goina be different now before I realise that it's the same bloody thing every single day, it's just the anxiety and longingness to "belong".
Im talking outta my ass again, Im a little tipsy and loving it. Mind not all the BS written above.
Sure friends come and go, and the we learn all the valueable lessons they teach us. You know what's so ironic though? Trust is a lie, you can never know anyone. No matter how long you might "think" your friends with them, you'll never know them completely.
Im going out in a bit, and thought I'd just put something up on blog. Had a few drinks last night, and had a triff with a friend online. Was just reading back on what I was saying :S
I havent had much sleep lately, and right now all I can think of is my bed looking so bloody inviting. My stomach is craving food right now. aahh!
Great, now I feel trapped in my own body.
A few millions thoughts running through my head....
"It's a sign of weakness", he used to say," when you cry".
" You cant let anyone see you cry".
How much worse is this goina get?
How long do I say that things are goina be different now before I realise that it's the same bloody thing every single day, it's just the anxiety and longingness to "belong".
Im talking outta my ass again, Im a little tipsy and loving it. Mind not all the BS written above.


4 Comments:
ahammm.....rite....sarah.....r u alrite??...old friends??? trust is a lie?>??......i can just say.... im here alveys.......
lolers!
hey...u hav company in thinkin bullshit alwayz...dun worry...n if it had sumthin to do like cum outta sum issue den i hope all kai atleast now...
i demand an update....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home