Thursday, March 22, 2007

Toddler Laws

Saw this little piece on a calssroom door of Small World Nursery in Jumeira last week. Just thought I'd share :)
If I like it -- It's mine!
If it's in my hand -- It's mine!
If I had it a little while ago -- It's mine!
If Im building something -- All the pieces are mine!
If it looks just like mine -- It's mine!
If I think it's mine -- It's mine!

Strangely enough, it's so true! lol, babies are angels but when they learn to talk is what starts all the trouble!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cuckud said...

omgg...da other day recently i waz bondin wid ma mum n it waz so cute n all...lolz..sumtimes i feel so bad bout da amount of stuff she does fer all of us...i mean my family n we cant seem to hav enuf n appreciate once in a while...damnit...n diz post isaa so cute...lolzz..i started imaginin diz child snatchin sumthin supposedly 'his' in ne matter...lolzz..

March 23, 2007 1:08 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

LOL! I know! HAHAA....

March 24, 2007 1:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

them ain't toddler laws...
that's Microsoft's corporate strategy.

March 26, 2007 1:24 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home