Saturday, April 07, 2007

I Dare you to move

Switchfoot - I dare you to move (video) is the soundtrack to the movie A Walk to remember. There's a really close friend I know who's got a sensational voice, and everytime I hear him sing I get goosebumps. This song really got me through last night :)

This has been an eventfull week. The random calls "where are you!" "come let's hang out!" from both Anna and Jimmy, kept me sane. Anna's a flying piglet! lol!
Missed Gail cause I couldnt meet her. Was so glad we finally did meet up and went for ice-cream. Luurrvveedd it!

Got back home a little while ago. I was thinking about all the people I've met, and everything that's happened, whatever I can remember atleast. And, I dont regret a thing. Sometimes I feel like things should've been different, but I wouldnt have it any other way. I wouldnt be who I am today. Strong and in control of myself.

I watched City of Angels on the 5th, and by golly cried my eye-balls out. I watched it alone which is why I cried as much as I did.
The weather's been acting so strange! One day it's as hot as can be, and then it rains! We have lightenning, tunder, wind, and rain in April! I remember how hot it was last year around this time, thinking OMG it's going to be hell in the summer!'
There isnt a real reason to this post. Just thought I'd update soething. Really a bit emotional tonight :P
ooohhh, watching the Sunrise, I havent done this in a while. It's really beautiful.

Early yesterday morning, a friend of mine sent me this video link to watch. I couldnt stop laughing. Just had to share it with you guys. I liked the last impression the most. Enjoy!
here

10 Comments:

Blogger jo said...

ahahaha.. one insane female in that video.. had a helluva laugh.. :D
n yea the sunrise is truly very refreshing n beautiful.. but da heat of dubai, arrrgghhhhh dun evn talk about it.
n why the heat is affecting all the people in dubai?? The reason being that we've papmered ourselves a little too much with that amazingly fantastic weather which is history now..:(
Nice post gurl.. had a gud time reading it.. mwah!

April 07, 2007 2:28 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Glad you enjoyed it Jo!
See you soon, mwah!

April 07, 2007 3:00 pm  
Blogger Cuckud said...

heyaa da girl waz a riot...lolz...i agree da last impression waz soo typical..hehehe...kewlness..
oh p.s - u can change tunder to 'thunder' lolz...sounds as malbari as it can get...hahaha

April 07, 2007 8:45 pm  
Blogger jo said...

female... visit ma blog... i've updated it.. FINALLY.. lmao!

April 07, 2007 9:10 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

hahha..SHANNKKRRR! they call him Sank! LMAO

April 08, 2007 12:17 am  
Blogger sun said...

sank???.........hoo sank vere???.. "BACHAAOOOO"...... sorry im losing it......teet...teet.. teet...............................................toooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn............................................ok sorry lost it........................................hahahhah..............

April 08, 2007 8:23 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

huh?

April 08, 2007 12:09 pm  
Blogger jo said...

LMAO like really!!
Don't be so confused saru..
She means to ask that who got drowned? Now, being deeply affected by this drowning incident, she's screaming "bachao" which means "HELP" on behalf of tht imaginary man/woman who is supposedly sinking.. LOL..

April 08, 2007 2:32 pm  
Blogger sun said...

HAHAHHAAHAHA.........MY JO BABIEEE.....C OUR CONNECTION IS SOOOO STRONGG....IT BEATS TELEPATHY ALSO......V VILL CCALLL DIS NET-O-PATHY......BCOS IT HAPPENS ONLINE......HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA........................................

April 08, 2007 4:18 pm  
Blogger jo said...

OHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDD..
NET-O-PATHY???? SUNNNNNNNNNN W.V.P.JJAYYY AGAIN.. HAHAHAHA :D

April 08, 2007 9:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home