Monday, June 07, 2010

Weight loss Day 2

So I'm still at the same weight ie; 61.8kgs (62kgs). I keep fluctuating between 60.4 - 61.8 kgs and it's horrible.

I'm vegan but I eat some fish and seafood (prawns & crabs). Technically I should weigh less, but I don't. I look smaller though, but my clothes still fit the same.

I really had my plan all figured out last month, just following through was the tough part. I've been to the gym twice in the past 5 days and I need to make up for lost time. That means, I can't have anymore cheat days and I would need to cut out Alcohol for some time until I get to my optimal weight :(

It's tough when there's people that are supportive but they seem to be underestimating me. I hate it.

Whenever I have a long and extremely stressful day at work, I feel so good just going to the gym and putting all that energy into losing weight.

Since I'm working, it makes things easier sticking to a schedule. The weekends are a bit tricky, but it's possible.

I will lose FAT weight in 3 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home