.. who is real anymore?
Have you ever been to a 'Praise & Worship' Session?
It's supposedly very spiritual and very personal. Different people have their own views of it. Personally, it frightened me. Something about praying in a confined area being forced to let out all emotions, how can you not want to just cry?
Everyone thought I was 'expressing' myself, however the truth was that I was absolutely terrified.
The worst thing about it is that 5-10 minutes after the session, people act so 'nice' so 'holy', which is fine if that was actually a 'life-changing' experience. Why act nice 5 minutes after a Praise and Worship around your own people and then leave the place and act like a complete asshole / back stabber? What's the point of it all? Who are you trying to prove your holiness to? Who the fuck cares? I know I don't. Maybe your 'God' does..
Can't help feeling that I'm running out of time and it'll be too late for me. I'm on a mission to find the truth.
It's supposedly very spiritual and very personal. Different people have their own views of it. Personally, it frightened me. Something about praying in a confined area being forced to let out all emotions, how can you not want to just cry?
Everyone thought I was 'expressing' myself, however the truth was that I was absolutely terrified.
The worst thing about it is that 5-10 minutes after the session, people act so 'nice' so 'holy', which is fine if that was actually a 'life-changing' experience. Why act nice 5 minutes after a Praise and Worship around your own people and then leave the place and act like a complete asshole / back stabber? What's the point of it all? Who are you trying to prove your holiness to? Who the fuck cares? I know I don't. Maybe your 'God' does..
Can't help feeling that I'm running out of time and it'll be too late for me. I'm on a mission to find the truth.


4 Comments:
I absolutely love your blog!
and it's creepy how similar we are.
I went through this once and it took me years to figure it out. It's never too late to find the truth.
=)
Thanks for the comment Rohini.
Good to know I'm not alone :)
=)
you're welcome
i hope you don't mind me becoming a bit of blog stalker
it's a refreshing change from what i usually come across.
hahah, no that's fine.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home