Wednesday, December 20, 2006

WeeWeechu

(The funny emails I get! )

One beautiful December evening Huan Cho and his girlfriend Jung Lee were

sitting by the side of the ocean.


It was a romantic full moon, when Huan Cho said "Hey baby, how about

playing Weeweechu."


"Oh no, not now, lets look at the moon" said Jung Lee.


"Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I play Weeweechu. I love you and it's the

perfect time," Huan Cho begged.


"But I rather just hold your hand and watch the moon."


"Please Jung Lee, just once play Weeweechu with me."


Jung Lee looked at Huan Cho and said, "OK, we'll play Weeweechu."....

coz I can see how much u love me.


(Scroll down)
















Huan Cho grabbed his guitar and both sang....


"Weeweechu a melly Chlistmas,

Weeweechu a melly Chlistmas,

Weeweechu a melly Chlistmas,


and a happy New Year."




TO YOU ALL AND YOUR FAMILY, HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE!

__________________________________________________

9 Comments:

Blogger Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Hahahahaha, me and Richard had a good laugh at the office after reading that :'D!.

December 20, 2006 3:23 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

hehhee :)

December 21, 2006 12:20 am  
Blogger Cuckud said...

lolz...kewlness...wishing u da same...oh P.S sarah even though we no more in skool...but yea u cannot escape givin me all da christmas goodies...specially da muffin:D
so girl yallah start bakin n i m serious i wan christmasssss treattttttttttttttt..Cuckud demandsss!!!!

December 21, 2006 6:36 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Lol, I'll try my best hun...

December 22, 2006 10:17 pm  
Blogger jo said...

yeaa i demand 4 da same x'mas treat/goodies/muffins/cookies toooo.. a really kewl post though... weeweechu.. hehe :D

December 22, 2006 11:55 pm  
Blogger jo said...

omg i jus realised weeweechu stands 4 'we wish you'.. i though its some sort of a cute chinese word.. haha.. anyway!!

December 22, 2006 11:57 pm  
Blogger jo said...

thought*.. spelling correction there!

December 22, 2006 11:58 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

LOL Jo! The ultimate PJ!

December 23, 2006 11:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! awesome! though u really cant blame me for thinking he was gonna make his gurl do something with his "weeweechu"...if u know what i mean...but i like this ending way better...mwah! oh im finally checking ur blog...n im gonna comment on everything... :)

January 08, 2007 11:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home