What A Wonderful Way To Explain It....
Alot of us have been experiencing death either in the family, within our friends circle or just hearing bout it. It confuses us and makes us wonder what lies on the other side. It was the person's time, whether you want to believe it wasn't or not is up to you. Everything happens because it was planned that way. God wants His child back in heaven, and decides that his time on earth is up...
A sick man turned to his doctor,
as he was preparing to leave the examination room and said,
"Doctor, I am afraid to die.
Tell me what lies on the other side."
Very quietly, the doctor said, "I don't know."
"You don't know?
You, a Christian man, do not know what is on the other side?"
The doctor was holding the handle of the door;
on the other side came a sound of scratching and whining,
and as he opened the door,
a dog sprang into the room
and leaped on him with an eager show of gladness.
Turning to the patient, the doctor said,
"Did you notice my dog?
He's never been in this room before.
He didn't know what was inside.
He knew nothing except that his master was here,
and when the door opened, he sprang in without fear.
I know little of what is on the other side of death,
but I do know one thing...
I know my Master is there and that is enough."
(Pray this prayer – don’t just say it)
PRAYER:
May today there be peace within you. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.


9 Comments:
wow...sar...thts lovely...whered u get it from?? also...i hope WE are meeting tom...im dying of boredom! mwah!
wow thats really amazing Sarah,
Usually I hate those email forwards with inspirational messages, but this is really touching.
heyy...pretty nicee...though even i fear frm dyinnn...lolz ya i no i totally luv maself u c...but i have read diz before...had got it as a fwrd frm sum frd...newayz...get well soon hunnn...n take caree....muahh...
Heya Gail...we had practice today...so hav to tlk to u agn..
Dayaan...totally..wow!
Meenal..thanx hun...so sweet..mwahhzz
l8r!
Death is a painful thing why do you speak of it so much.
I talk about death only because i don't understand it and know tht many ppl dont either. This was one way to help me cope with the loss of someone close and death in general.
AND! The title does say Letters Of Insanity...so duh! there are some crazy kinds of things tht go on around here...anyone agree with me??
Lmao..
I have one question for u Glenn..
How in the world didya come across my blog
PS: I'm flattered and I'm not trying to be rude :)
Chao...
was just browsing throught the internet for intelligent stuff to read.. had to stop on your page cos your perspective towards life and death intrigued me.
lost a few people really close to me as well.. i can only imagine how you feel. I'll never feel the real pain you feel.
Nice to officially meet u Glenn..
Hopefully we'll get to see u on here more often
Keep in touch
L8r..
hey guys! Glenn..hmm..i like him..somethin bout his way impresses me. Glad to meet u Glenn!
And Sarah, I generally don't like such stuff either. Infact u guys know how weird I am when it comes to God!! But I loved this post..it was so very touching!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home