Saturday, April 29, 2006

LIVING THE NEW LIFE

I'm sitting here waiting
Been waiting too long
Try passing my time reading
It all feels so wrong

People watching over my shoulder
Trying to catch a mistake
My body feels like a boulder
I almost don't ever feel awake

Who'd have thought I'd be like this?
So quiet, so reserved, in complete wretchedness

Incompetence is my new flair
As I sit here and feel everyone's glare

I try to stay calm, I really do
I feel so hungry and have nothing to chew

I get so cold and lonely here
There are 50 ppl always around me,
confusion, hustle and bustle
is alwayz set in gear

Pretence is something I'm so good at
It's become a routine now and
leaves me feeling
as sly as a cat

The frustration has built
to such an extreem level
So much so that
it's causing an insanity scandal

I'm so unhappy now
But quiting is not something I can allow

I've got to be patient
and still be reserved
Otherwise th advantageous behaviour
will continue cohered

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW NICE BOOBS

April 29, 2006 3:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay...who the hell is dat ^^...k watever...firstly lovely words...totally bring out wat u want to say...but also got me sad...hows u babe?? wats rong?? u hang in dere...we all love u...so dont go all depressed on me...i need u to b crazy n happy!! love u babe...tc...mwahz!!

April 29, 2006 4:32 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

jus depresed by not being noticed and being ignored...things are better now..just had to vent out all the anger
Who is annoymus!?!?!?!?
tht person is getting me pissed...

April 29, 2006 5:02 pm  
Blogger Cuckud said...

hun....liked it pretty muj...u shud keep ritin...it helps so muj...atleast fer me..keep ritin..n spill all uwan...btw...dude u alwayz no like i hav told u mobbed wid frds...buzz dem man...dats wat frds r for pissin da shit out by whinin...y do u think i survive..lol...hats off da nauseeen bajiee,jannn,nd uuuuu....lolz made u smile didnt it...:D n btw thnxxx so mujj fer today hunnn...lowwwwieee u,mwahhh.

April 30, 2006 1:37 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

lmao...so cute..
OLIVIA!!! I CAN';T FUKING CALL YARR
I'M AT WORK AND THIS PLACE IS ALWAYZ WID PPL..AND THEY OVER HEAR MY CONVERSATIONS..
ITZ SO FRUSTRATING..
U HAV NO IDEA

April 30, 2006 12:10 pm  
Blogger jo said...

gud work saru..

April 30, 2006 1:49 pm  
Blogger Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

hahahahahhahahahahaha @ first poster :'D

/salute


Anyway, like I said on msn hun, live one day at a time :),

April 30, 2006 3:13 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Still love u olive..
Can't get angry wid u hun..

Dayaann...so omg cute..
neva mind...i'm high on sleep...lmao...

I mean i'm sleepy..
cya l8r..
mwwwaahhhzzz

May 01, 2006 3:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY SORRY SARAH

May 01, 2006 9:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh...so freakin weird...n sarah y u pissed off n all now babe? not rite hun! n dont worry...try to have fun..it'll be cool soon..u just have to get used to it...mwah...

May 01, 2006 10:36 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Damn...Gailu A.K.A Tubelight is back!!!!
RUN FOR COVERRRRRrrrrr....

*BOOM*
lmao...

May 02, 2006 12:27 pm  
Blogger sun said...

it wes amazing sarrahh...u made it?? it ves nice neveys....

May 03, 2006 12:17 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home