Monday, April 17, 2006

LIVE, LOVE, BURN, DIE

The feeling of helplessness is like a brick in my path of truth.
When I breathe, I can feel heavy hearted
When I blink, itz like the red sea has to be parted
Every step becomes harder when I walk
Every word has to be spoken with more effort when I talk
I cant sleep, I cant eat. My happiness has been stolen
The irnoy is that my soul refuses to be woken.
They say ignorance is a bliss.
Is it knowledge they truely miss?

"MY DOWNFALL"
Cant find the answers. I've been crawling on my knees looking for anything to keep me from drowning.
I'm searching for you again, I dont know why.It's like a burning desire to be with you, yet.. you are my weakness
I close my eyes and and I can see you. If my eyes are open, my mind finds you. When I'm sleeping, I'm dreaming about you. The words I speak I blurt out you!! Everyone leads to you, most especially "YOU". Why?? Because again itz the same pattern.
I find myself doing things I regret. I blame myself for their mistakes. I'm haunted by your shadows. Your friends seem to be everywhere. Nearly every trail ends with you. WHY?WHY?!!
Is it me? Am I the disaster. I'm dreaming. Somebody tell me I'm dreaming!
The pain is back again. OMG! I'm alone again.I'm thirsting in this desert journey of love. I seem to find it in the most unusual places. I want to be strong. Dammit I know I am.
Why do I follow you? Why do i still search? I dont' want you!!! But I cant seem to get rid of you.There is a way, I think itz the only way...

"SUICIDE"
The cold steel against my wrist feels like ecstasy against the summer heat. I'm doing it, I've made my decision.
As the blood pours out, there's a feeling Oh so intoxicating! Something I could get used to.
My temperature is dropping, the room starts to spin. My eyes are so swollen, off course I had been crying. It started to well up again.
I took a picture of the bloody wrist, and I feel so proud to have done it. Time seems so endles, the tears never stop. As the blood finally ends it's crazy drip, I've decided again that i needed something more!














How I found him, I really don't know. More like how he found me. I sucked in the cocaine breathing it in through my nose. I sneezed, but kept going. It's suddenly very cold, Dammit now it's hot!. I'm shaking, I'm shaking!! Oh Fuck! my nose is bleeding. Tears are rolling down even faster now, I'm drifting away. Everything's getting blurry.Ohhh.. I'm feeling so sick.
My body is shutting down, I found myself on the ground. My eyes closed and the there the last tear rolled. I knew I had gone now.Everything had finally ended.I don't have to see your face, breathe your smell, feel your touch, or hear your name. I'm free, I'm free...

11 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

WOWW!! Sarah that ws scary more than anything!! U've put the feelings of a suicidal down so beautifully hun!! It's simply amazing! But i hope u r feeling fine now..u hafta learn to deal with things in a better way hun. Suicide is never a solution..remember that. I love you n don't want to see u thinking or writing things like this again!!
take care hun..

April 17, 2006 1:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...sarah...wat happened? shit...r u okay...dat was just too freaky to be nothing...temme wats wrong...n pleez cheer up babe...u've totally scared d shit outta me!! *hug*...hope ur ok!! love u!!n like jan sed...suicide is never d answer nor is drugs...ur smart enuf 2 know dat...stay strong...

April 17, 2006 2:03 pm  
Blogger jo said...

sarah, what is wrong... i dont wana c u this way.. so helpless.. u r so strong.. but wht's up wid dis post.. u've completely freaked me out... saruu pls dun be this way... plss *kiss*.. i luv u honestly... we all do actually... don u dare be this way... i luv u.. muah

April 17, 2006 3:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarrrrrrrrahhhhhhhh,
OH MY GOD!!!!!!e u damn crzy girl?????oh my god i cna't believe dis....sha SUICIDE????? oh my god.u crazy or something man????take it ezzzz girl everything vill surely be ok......u keep telling me dat i m strong n u urself???cmon yaar dis is not done re....u surely freaked me out re...dont dont dont ever say nothing like dat u no dat even thinking bout suicide n stuff is a grave sin...den???? dont even think bout it girl....ur strong u r damn strong girl n i am n vill alveys b proud of it....cos i loowwwww uuuuuuu sarrrrahhhh......
by da vey dis is sana i 4gt 2 mention in da shock

April 17, 2006 6:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe...see how many pple love u?? even if u think bout jumping off a bridge or sumthin...oder dan d fact dat there arent dat many bridges here...we'll all b waiting below trying to catch u... ;) i love u babe...ur an amazing person...i hope things become ok...dont u dare worry...stay happy hun...*hug*

April 17, 2006 10:43 pm  
Blogger Cuckud said...

yes whoreeeeeeeeeeee......xactly like gail said....u r like LITERALLY MOBBED wid frds...n u still end up wid stuff like dese...female....nooooooo....cumon.everyones said it so i m not repeatin it...but hellllloooooo u hav all da ppl in diz world...n all r jus a call away.....dudethhhhhhh JUS ONE FREAKIN CALL AWAY.....talk spill ccry abuse do watever u wana to make urself feel gud...i m all EARS...ALWAYZ...gosh...u believe in jesus rite...cumon.u aint no gothick or sumfin soo stoppp thinkin so intense n jus chill..keep urr self occupieed female...luv yaaa loads....muah.....cant see my strongest sweetheart/gf sooo frail n weak...ok....wake up n face da truth..! lowwieee uuuuuu.......

April 18, 2006 1:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU R BETTER THAN THIS YOUR MY GAL AND I LOVE YOU AND LOOK UP TO YOU SIS ...... YOUR STRONGER THAN THIS......... LOADS OF PPL CARE BOUT YOU LOVE YOU..... AND IF YOU NEED TO TALK CALL THEM OR YOU DONT HAVE TO WASTE TIME MONEY TRAVEL MONTHLY CREDIT IM ALWAYS GONNA BE THERE....... LOVE LIFE GIRL THATS ALL I CAN SAY.... MWAH!! YOUR MY GIRL HERO I LOVE YOU DONT EVER FORGET THAT NOTHING IN THIS WORLD WILL BE PERFECT NOT EVEN YOU SO DONT EXPECT IT TO BE ..... LOVE YOU MWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 18, 2006 3:33 pm  
Blogger Jan said...

i love the words "they say ignorance is bliss..is it knowledge they truly miss?"..it's just amazingly amazing sarah!!
..uhh...:S
lol..wuv ya!

April 18, 2006 3:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..u got dat many pple who love u...dont u think dats amazing sawah?? i do...but wat can u expect...u just manage to make pple love u...its just u...thanks for everythin babe...so glad i have U!!mwahz...n cool additional pic...n u scared d shit outta alot of pple..meanie!!

April 18, 2006 8:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello i bet u dont know me but i've known you for a very long time oh yes and i know your family too ..haha...ill keep in touch.,

April 19, 2006 6:29 pm  
Blogger Jan said...

"Suicide is the suck ^_^"
LMAO!
u r d cutest thing ever to have lived!! :D
ok..exaggeration..but still..u r sooo cute!! :D
muahaha

April 20, 2006 10:39 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home