X-Files (prt 1)
Sometimes I think you’re here
I just can’t stand this fear
Sometimes I feel your touch
You possessed me so much
I’m fighting a losing battle
My thoughts are worse than a tattle
I want out from my misery
You are my painful history
You were my only thought
The only one I had sought
You played me in and out
And all you did was shout
How am I to erase this pain?
All my efforts have gone in vain
How does it feel to be heartbroken?
That moment in time has just been stolen


4 Comments:
beautiful words hun...is it a song?? n y x-files? do u mean the show?...mwahz...
No itz not a song... it was made 15 mins b4 it had been published...
And the X-files..meaning the ex boifrnds!!! basically relating to tht.. read the next post..u'll understand
i gets it now...*hug*...smile sarah...ur so much better widout him...a better person coz of the experiences u've had...hurtful as dey may have been!!
n its amazingly ritten!! u idiot...u shud rite more often...i dont see how dis cud be anything but awesum!!
Lol..so faithfully u answered Gail..ur such a darling..Lol
Hey y didnt u show up 4 the leadership trainig yesterday??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home