I reached 50 with my previous post! whoo hoo
September has been a wild month.
Week No. (I)
I became a TV addict. Whenever my mum would call I'd tell her that I was busy with a movie. I knew exactly which movie was playing at what time and channel.
I watched these movies in one week:
1. How to Lose a guy in 10 days
2.Pretty Woman
3.Pirates of the Carribean:The Black Pearl
4.Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
5.Hide and Seek
6.Ella Enchanted (Video)
7.The Perfect Score
Week No. (II)
Temporary Insomnia. Yes I just said that. I found myself staring at the ceiling for this whole week wondering why I couldn't sleep, at all. I never knew whether I was awake or asleep and when I was awoken to drink milk by mum, I'd be so groggy and dazed so much so that she got all paranoid when I slept through the morning and asked if I was on drugs or whatever! lol, Mums and Paranoia. Thankfully, it was only for that week.
Week No. (III)
Downloading frenzy!! whoo hoo, as of right now I've downloaded some Elton John. Lol.
Reunion with old friends : Sylvester, Errol, Jervis and Davis.
Cartoons: I cannot tell you how much I love cartoons. the other day I was looking for some pictures and remembered The Adventures of Tin Tin. That was my all time favourite cartoon ever!!! Followed by Arthur and Yogi bear. I can't remember much...
Rain Dance was a helluva lot of fun! Jo Meenal Neelam and guys, I had a blast with you'll. Only wish there weren't sprinklers spraying water. That and Himesh R were very lame. Oh well, My foot is much better! Lol, sleep pver was cute too...
Anyhow, I'm hoping week (IV) turns out ok. Ramadan is starting which means change in timings and God knows what else(ahh...traffic jams again!!)
I have a favour to ask. When commenting, request top 3 crazy things you like. It could be butterflies, chocolate, hoses, whatever....Please ph puh-lease...
Thanks guys..
mwwahhhzzz
September has been a wild month.
Week No. (I)
I became a TV addict. Whenever my mum would call I'd tell her that I was busy with a movie. I knew exactly which movie was playing at what time and channel.
I watched these movies in one week:
1. How to Lose a guy in 10 days
2.Pretty Woman
3.Pirates of the Carribean:The Black Pearl
4.Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
5.Hide and Seek
6.Ella Enchanted (Video)
7.The Perfect Score
Week No. (II)
Temporary Insomnia. Yes I just said that. I found myself staring at the ceiling for this whole week wondering why I couldn't sleep, at all. I never knew whether I was awake or asleep and when I was awoken to drink milk by mum, I'd be so groggy and dazed so much so that she got all paranoid when I slept through the morning and asked if I was on drugs or whatever! lol, Mums and Paranoia. Thankfully, it was only for that week.
Week No. (III)
Downloading frenzy!! whoo hoo, as of right now I've downloaded some Elton John. Lol.
Reunion with old friends : Sylvester, Errol, Jervis and Davis.
Cartoons: I cannot tell you how much I love cartoons. the other day I was looking for some pictures and remembered The Adventures of Tin Tin. That was my all time favourite cartoon ever!!! Followed by Arthur and Yogi bear. I can't remember much...
Rain Dance was a helluva lot of fun! Jo Meenal Neelam and guys, I had a blast with you'll. Only wish there weren't sprinklers spraying water. That and Himesh R were very lame. Oh well, My foot is much better! Lol, sleep pver was cute too...
Anyhow, I'm hoping week (IV) turns out ok. Ramadan is starting which means change in timings and God knows what else(ahh...traffic jams again!!)
I have a favour to ask. When commenting, request top 3 crazy things you like. It could be butterflies, chocolate, hoses, whatever....Please ph puh-lease...
Thanks guys..
mwwahhhzzz


3 Comments:
BASKETBALL........
CHOCOLATES........
nd SLEEPING SOUNDLY......
lolz....lukin fwrd to meet u tomm gurl....nice post....fer sum reason
coll suckz...
mwahzz...
MUSIC (branching out to instruments,international/local acts/scenes,instruments ,and the spirit of creativity manifesting itself within such a sacred medium)
SOUR PUNKS ( :) )
SECURITY (I'm not going to go into detail here, it could mean anything to anybody)
Hang in there love,
and read that book!
Like now.
:D
AIYOOO!!!!
Cuckud: Today was so much of fun!!
Dayaan: I will, I will
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home