Monday, December 22, 2008

It has to be now...

I've tried thinking of an appropriate way to say this, but nothing better comes to mind other than this:-

The cup of suffering is not the same size for everyone - Paulo Coelho

December 08'has proved to be the best month of the year so far. No things aren't great and they aren't so bad either. I am content.

It's been a while since I've picked up a book and tried finishing it. Now that dream becomes a distorted reality with Akercocke playing in the background reminding me that I'm wasting my time otherwise.

A box of 52 books stares at me from the corner of the room. Yes, I'm ready now. No I don't know why it's got to be December, but it needs to be done.

I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to get this time back, but I'm glad it's now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

It said 52 notebooks on the box. There are actually 19 books in the box

:(

But that's ok, 19 more books to read :)

December 29, 2008 6:13 pm  
Blogger Anthony Permal said...

Still?

January 02, 2009 1:33 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home